ICOR 028:”Whose Policy Covers Whom…or What?” : Understanding Insurance Policies in terms of Liability and Builder’s Risk with Lee Rogers of RealProtect

A question from ICOR member, David S. asks, “My boiler plate contract requires “Builder’s Risk” from the contractor, and I have been told they have “liability insurance.” I am hoping to learn: What type of insurance is appropriate for different contractors? What documents do I need to confirm proper insurance? When do I need to provide Builder’s Risk? When do I need to be co-insured, and on what type of policies? Today, we sit down with Lee Rogers, President of RealProtect, powered by Norton Insurance, to answer this and other insurance-based questions.