How to Turn One Single Family House into a Monthly $5,000-$15,000 Cash Flow!
Residential Assisted Living Care Homes
Learn step-by-step how to capitalize on this remarkable opportunity. You will learn how to generate mega-cash flow, how to get twice the fair market rent with long-term, low-impact tenants and how to get a secure ROI.
Senior housing is the best opportunity for the next 20 years in real estate investing.
You will learn how to step-by-step capitalize on this mega-trend opportunity. You will discover how to generate substantial cash flow, how to get twice the fair market rent with long-term, low-impact tenants and how to get a secure ROI.
With 77,000,000 baby boomers, this is an unstoppable tsunami of opportunity for you and your portfolio.
Here are the facts:
- 10,000 people a DAY are turning 65
- 4,000 people a DAY are turning 85
- 70% of these people will need assisted living accommodations for an average of 3 ½ years.
Many seniors want other living options than in their home, apartment or a nursing home. They are currently paying between $3,000-$10,000 a month for housing that includes related support services. It could be you that collects that money.
Your Time Will Come…
By taking action now you will be saving your family or your estate from needlessly paying hundreds of thousands of dollars to others during your crucial years. You spent a lifetime creating your wealth, why give it all away in a few years at the end? Leave a legacy… not an empty bank account.
The need for residential assisted living homes is growing exponentially and capacity isn’t keeping up. Timing is key… this mega-trend is here NOW.
In this session, Gene Guarino, President of the Residential Assisted Living Academy, will show you step-by-step:
- How to turn a Single Family Home into a cash flow machine
- How to rent your home and get TWICE the fair market rent
- How to operate the business (if you want to) AND still collect the rent
- How to NET $5,000-$15,000 per month from each house
- How to do it with or without your own money