Part 1 of this 2-part series focuses on what is happening in the rehab landscape.
We enlist Rebecca Mager, an interior designer, with over 300 rehabs under her belt. As an investor, Rebecca has created a system for her rehabs that utilizes existing technology and applications to save time in the process by consolidating her SKUs and project into one place allowing her to simplify her project management.
In our conversation with Rebecca, we’ll cover:
• Rehab Trends: what’s in, what’s out, what to avoid, and what’s a sure-fire bet
• The Rehab Process: HD Pro, SKUs, job site or online orders, and job site delivery
• Property Rehabbing: What are the best materials to use at this time? Best being defined as what potential buyers want/like looks amazing but is cost-efficient. In other words, what’s the best bang for my buck!
• Rentals: What are the tried and true materials? Durable, trendy, and affordable.
Plus a look at Rehabbing during COVID-19:
• Cost (will material prices stay the same, increase, decrease (supply/demand)?
• Consumer preference-is this going to change, if so how?
• Contractors-how does our working relationship change?
Don’t miss Part II, “Minimal Costs for Maximum Profits”, Wednesday, May 20th! Visit www.icorockies.com/calendar to register!