Agenda: (full agenda below)
June 25th, 6 to 8 pm | Making Offers
June 27th, 9 am to 5 pm | Marketing, Negotiating, & Creative Financing
- Early Registration: $25 for Members | $49 for Non Members
- Regular Registration (starting 6/22): $50 for Members | $75 for Non Members
May 25th, 6 to 8 pm | Part I: Making Offers
There is an old but true saying among experienced real estate investors. “You make your money when you purchase the property.” The problem is most people pay too much for a property. This is usually because no one has ever taught them how to get a seller to accept a lower offer or get the seller to accept favorable terms.
There are two important rules of thought:
- Pay the lowest amount possible to acquire the property.
- Price is irrelevant. Terms are key.
You do not want to miss this webinar on making offers. I’m going to show you what is the one thing that is missing from 99% of all investor offers. Why most investors are failing to get the majority of their offers accepted. The difference between you and everyone else is how you create your hybrid offer. No other investor does this or even understands how to do a hybrid offer. I’m going to show you how you will literally be able to get the seller to make you a deal on their property.
In this session we'll focus on:
- What makes a strong real estate offer?
- Doing your homework
- Discover Seller’s true motivation
- Making offers
- What you need to do every week
May 27th, 9 am to 5 pm | Part II: Negotiating, Creative Financing, & Marketing:
Investing with No Boundaries
Part of attracting money and motivated sellers is becoming an effective negotiator. You need to capture the negotiation skills that will become your common thread for everything you do. Whether you are negotiating for private money, with sellers, contractors, wanting to buy a new car, or negotiating bedtimes and curfews with your kids, you must know how to negotiate.
In order to negotiate with sellers, you need to know how to create profitable deals. This is paramount to your success. Learn 50+ ways to find killer real estate deals and we will drill down to the seven best.
Once you have found the deals you need to know the correct strategy in order to structure the best deal for your real estate portfolio.
Come away with a blueprint for your real estate investing.
In this session we'll focus on:
- Dynamic Deal Structuring strategies to profit from any deal. Learn beginner to advance money making strategies.
- Master the steps to finding “off Market” properties.
- Attracting private money for your deals and getting paid upfront.
- Negotiations - Why you are leaving so much money on the table? Learn what the top 10% of successful investors concentrate on the most. Know why “yes” is bad and “no” is good.
- Supercharge your marketing to find more motivated sellers with higher profit deals.
Maria Giordano Is a full-time real estate investor. She initially got her start doing fix-n-flip properties, then moved to buy and hold and later to spec builds and land development. In a former life, Maria was a trauma nurse working days, nights, weekends, holidays and not seeing much of her family. She learned early on that real estate was the answer, creating wealth, cash flow, income, and time with her family.