See Registration Link Below
With the first of the month and the stay that has been placed on evictions nationwide, many Colorado landlords have questions including:
• How and What to communicate with your tenants
• Protocol with collecting rents
• Where & how to does fair housing playout?
• What liabilities you might have?
• Without potential rents, how to make your mortgage payments?
• Will insurance cover the loss of rents?
• Updating & Documenting Policies
• Adopting “Grace & Forgiveness” Policies
• Best Practices
Register in advance for this meeting: (CLICK HERE)
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
ICOR is enlisting Nick Mertens & Michael Hill of Atlas Real Estate, a Denver Based Property Management Company to discuss the current economic turmoil and upheaval as Washington placed a stay on evictions nationwide. Many tenants will not be able to pay their rent on time. Additionally, the crisis has significantly impacted the operation of the courts.
We want to discuss how to navigate these times and why grace & forgiveness policies are needed, how they should be adopted, and how they interact with the current court crisis.
Mike Hills leads Denver’s premier investment team at Atlas Real Estate Group. He and his team have placed more than $50 million in investor funds.
Nick Mertens, Vice President of Atlas Real Estate, who oversees the management and care of 2400+ resident