Members RSVP by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
When you negotiate, you don’t get what you deserve, you get what you negotiate. It’s a learned skill which 90% of investors ignore or believe they do well. More money is left on the table and fewer deals are found because most investors aren’t negotiators. As a result, they don’t know how to negotiate with sellers. This iCORE Skills Session seeks to tip the scales in your favor!
Concepts we'll cover:
- Letting your negotiations simmer. The importance of pace and patience
- Why “Yes” is bad and “No” is good.
- Know how to effectively label your counterparts emotions during the negotiation
- Mirroring—the skills of active listening. Calming the schizophrenic.
- The Ackerman principle for negotiating price. How to use extreme anchors to get you your price.
Psssst…. This works…..Contractors, wanting to buy a new car, get your employer to give you a raise and even negotiating bedtimes with your kids, too!
$30 for Members/$50 for Non-Members
Sign Up for ALL 5 and Save ($70-$100) on the Bundled Price
- Wednesday, Feb 26th - Comping & Estimating with Justin Cooper
- Wednesday, March 4th- Marketing Money Machine with Cory Calvin
- Saturday, March 7th- Creative Real Estate with Cory Calvin
- Wednesday, March 11th- Negotiating with Justin Cooper
$250 for Non-Members CLICK HERE FOR THE NON-MEMBER BUNDLE