Members RSVP by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Fed up with sellers saying NO to your offer? Do you feel like opportunities are slipping through the cracks? Maybe, you just want to fill up your real estate strategy toolbox. Structuring a deal can be broken down into two parts: Creative Acquisitions and Creative Financing. Acquisition is how you get your name on the title. Financing is how you pay for the deal. Focusing on solving the seller’s problems will determine how you structure the deal.
There are 6 tools you can use to acquire, control, or finance a deal. In this class, we will explain and simplify each tool and give a brief case study for each. After taking this class, you will better understand how to use these strategies in your real estate business.
6 Tools to Creative Acquisitions:
- Lease Option
- Agreement for Deed (Contract for Deed or Land Contract)
- Seller Financing (Seller Carry-Back, Purchase Money Mortgage)
- Wrap (All-Inclusive Trust Deed or AITD)
$60 for Members/$85 for Non-Members
Sign Up for ALL 5 and Save ($70-$100) on the Bundled Price
- Wednesday, Feb 26th - Comping & Estimating with Justin Cooper
- Wednesday, March 4th- Marketing Money Machine with Cory Calvin
- Saturday, March 7th- Creative Real Estate with Cory Calvin
- Wednesday, March 11th- Negotiating with Justin Cooper
$250 for Non-Members CLICK HERE FOR THE NON-MEMBER BUNDLE