FirstBank is Colorado’s largest locally owned bank and has locations throughout the front range including the Denver Metro area, Boulder, Longmont, Fort Collins, Loveland, Greeley, Colorado Springs and the mountain communities of Vail, Avon, Breckenridge, Silverthorne and Glenwood Springs.
Investment Properties Made Better
At FirstBank we understand that finding financing for rental properties can be difficult. That’s why we offer common sense, flexible underwriting to approve good loans that otherwise don’t meet many other lenders’ strict guidelines. Here are just a few examples of areas where FirstBank is more flexible than many lenders:
• Condominiums. Whether it’s pending litigation or too high a percentage of investor owned properties, FirstBank has the ability to approve many non-standard condo projects.
• Non-Conforming Properties. Investors searching for deals will often find properties that don’t meet secondary market guidelines. FirstBank applies logic and can often provide financing on these properties.
• Number of Financed Properties. Having too many rental properties is often a problem for the professional investor. By having portfolio mortgages, FirstBank doesn’t have to limit the number of financed properties that a borrower can have.
• Lack of Reserves. FirstBank looks at the overall picture of a loan and won’t deny a loan purely because a borrower has one month too few of reserves.
• Recently Flipped Properties. Properties that have been recently renovated by another investor can provide great investment opportunities for those looking for a ready to rent property. At FirstBank, we can provide financing even if a property has recently changed hands.
• Competitive Pricing. By not having to sell our loans, FirstBank is able to offer great pricing without outrageous loan-level price adjustments.
In addition to being able to get those more difficult deals approved, the best reason to work with FirstBank is that you can trust us to get the job done.
ICOR's 1st Bank Team Across the Front Range
Jeremy B. Behm-Meyer, Vice President - Denver