Member Volunteers are at the heart of ICOR‘s work. Without the contributions of volunteer time and expertise, ICOR simply could not provide the essential information and tools, vibrant community, and exceptional experiences that we all value so highly. Together, we accomplish remarkable things and move the real estate investing profession forward.
I personally ask you to volunteer your time to use you own professional knowledge and expertise in areas around ICOR, such as:
- Meeting Ambassadors
- Be in the spotlight, greet our returning members and incoming guest to help manage their expectations for the monthly meetings. Help, by setting them up for success through networking, answering questions, and directing them to the right place!
- Meeting Audio & Video Management
- Help ICOR develop is video library of meeting recordings for members, by managing the equipment and recordings of monthly meetings around the Front Range
- Office Administration
- Assist in Day to Day Operations of ICOR, Colorado's ONLY Professional Real Estate Investors Association
- Content & Education Development
- Be a part of of ICOR Education Planning Committee, as we develop education and resources for the ACTIVE Real Estate Entrepreneur
We are looking for Volunteers in Colorado Springs, Denver, and Northern Colorado. Your time is valuable, and through your volunteer efforts, ICOR can offer you credits for
- FREE WORKSHOPS & MEMBERSHIP
- DIRECT ACCESS TO ICOR'S EDUCATORS
- ACCESS TO BEHIND THE SCENES INFORMATION & RESOURCES!
Opportunities exist at varying levels of engagement and functional areas. We need the best skills, passion, and varied perspectives to build an energetic, inclusive, and innovative corps of volunteer leaders. If there is an opportunity that interests you, please contact Victoria Villalobos, ICOR's Operations Manager, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 970.682.4267 x1
The deadline for responding to this Call for Volunteers is January 8, 2016. Appointments will be made in late January.