We promise it’s not what you think it is…
A diverse retirement plan can be difficult to create, especially when you want your money to do more than sit around waiting for you to hit 65. And with traditional retirement plans you’ve got very little control over where your money is being invested. This passive investing (while readily available) isn’t always the best option for real estate investors. Think about it like this your ‘non-traditional’ career choice might mean considering an ‘a-typical’ retirement plan.
Here is where STRIP? comes in handy.
The Self Trustee Retirement Investment Plan or STRIP? allows you to control your own retirement planning. As the trustee you call the shots. No more banks and portfolio managers burying your money in mutual funds that don’t make sense for you.
Check out the benefits:
1. You can save money—as the self-trustee you eliminate 3rd party fees and institutional costs.
2. Checkbook control— your money will sit in a local bank. You know exactly where it is and can get to it faster.
3. Invest in alternative assets—like real estate…DUH!
4. Contribute more— the contribution limits are higher so you can sock away more than you are now.
5. Borrow Money—you’ve got access to your retirement funds in case of emergency.
Sounds like a dream right?
Interested in learning more about STRIP? and how to make it work for you? Check out the ICOR February meetings in Denver, Loveland and Colorado Springs.
Tuesday, February 11th
Wednesday, February 12th
Denver Monthly Meeting - Business Entities, Tax Planning and Asset Protection for the Real Estate Investor
(Click For More Information)
Thursday, February 13th
Northern Colorado Monthly Meeting - Business Entities, Tax Planning and Asset Protection for Real Estate Investors