And do it by building a strong business credit profile
It's no secret that Real Estate in Colorado has bounced back; learn how cutting edge investors are receiving hundreds of thousands of dollars of cash funds. Money you can use for buying real estate, hiring contractors, education, advertising and technology.
The following questions will help you decide if you need more help managing your credit:
- Have you ever used your personal bank account for your business?
- Have you ever used your business bank account as your personal?
- Have you risked your personal credit to obtain funds for your business?
- Have you leveraged your personal assets to secure business financing?
- Have you been denied business financing due to your personal credit?
- Have you ever had to pass up on any opportunity due to limited funding?
If you answered yes to any of the above then the June meeting presentation can help you!
The Small Business Administration, in its informative frequently asked questions on small businesses, provides this answer on the survival rate of new businesses:
“About half of all new establishments survive five years or more and about one-third survive 10 years or more."
Whether you are an established business or a brand new investor, this VIP Financial Education presentation can help you obtain all the credit and capital that you may ever need to not just survive, but accelerate 3 critical financial objectives:
1) Asset growth
2) Liability elimination
3) Stockpile emergency reserves
Join us in June to learn a step-by-step formula which opens access to countless financing options that you likely don't even know exist.
Your business should not be putting your personal credit, assets, livelihood or your family at risk.
This meeting will help you understand how your business will be able to generate its own financing often at terms more favorable than you could even obtain as an average consumer.
In many cases you can use your money for whatever you want.
- Start a new business
- Hire employees
- Eliminate Debt
- Buy an existing business
- Expand your existing business
- Buy real estate for much less
- Building up your bank account safety net
There is no limit to the opportunities that you have by properly acquiring and using business credit.
Come learn more about credit at ICOR’s June Meeting!
June Meeting Agenda & Logistics:
6:00-7:00pm: The Investor Lab — Join us for one or all of the following:
Food Served from 6:00-7:00pm
- Workshop Troubleshooting Forum
- "Hot Seat" featuring an expert in deal finding, marketing, financing
- Team & Resource Building
- Haves & Wants and Sharing Success
7:00-8:30pm: Main Meeting — Business Credit vs Personal Credit: How to Separate the Two
8:30pm: Continued Open Networking
Tuesday, June 9th
Wednesday, June 10th
Denver Monthly Meeting – Business Credit vs Personal Credit: How to Separate the Two
(Click For More Information)
Thursday, June 11th
Northern Colorado Monthly Meeting – Business Credit vs Personal Credit: How to Separate the Two