Colorado's REIA or Real Estate Investor Association, whose sole focus is to promote, protect, and educate the Real Estate & Rental Property Investing Industry.
ICOR offers Education...
- A full slate of live educational classes, focus groups, and workshops every month.
- Over 40+ hours of education per month to enhance your real estate investing knowledge.
- Various locations across Colorado's Front Range, encompassing Fort Collins to Denver to Colorado Springs.
- On-Demand online education - Real Estate courses and previous meeting recordings from the convenience of your own home.
ICOR offers Networking...
- Market Discussions: In depth market information and analysis is provide at our meetings. Discussion is facilitated at ICOR meetings and focus groups.
- Team Building: All successful real estate investors know how important their team is to their success. ICOR has Business Associates and vendors who offer services and products to real estate investors. Our Business Associates are member-referred. Take advantage of different discounts to save you money and increase your profits!
- Investor-to-Investor Networking: Find other members who complement your investment strategy or can help you with your needs. With over 100 members across the Front Range you will be able to find others to network with at our meetings or through our Member Directory.
- Property Marketing or Acquisition: Present a property you own or control at our monthly meetings to hundreds of other investors. This is a proven way to sell or find investment properties.
ICOR offers Resources...
- Get a 2% rebate check for every purchase at Home Depot (in addition to all other discounts!)
- Receive up to 50% off paint and supplies at Sherwin Williams
- Get email access to hundred's of other Colorado real estate investors via our Email answer line
- Build your team! Our Business Associate Program can provide you with qualified referrals to over 20 businesses that support real estate investors
- Support & Staff: The ICOR staff is available 5+ days a week
- Discover real estate investing books, courses, training materials, and more at our ICOR Library
- Get over 25 other discounts that will save you money and increase your real estate investing margins.
ICOR serves the Front Range of Colorado for Real Estate Investors. Additional membership benefits are available here. Visit the Member’s Area of this website or call our office for a referral.